The Eastern PA Hemophilia Foundation provides Comfy Caps for children with hemophilia, vWD and other factor deficiencies. To qualify, you must be treated at one of the following six Hemophilia Treatment Centers:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – Muhlenberg
What is a Comfy Cap?
Comfy Caps are specially designed to protect your child without the stigma of a helmet. Caps are available in a variety of kid-friendly colors and patterns, allowing you to choose a design that your child will love.
Request a Comfy Cap:
To request a Comfy Cap for your child, send the following information to Lindsay Frei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Parent Information:||Child Information:|
3. Head circumference at eyebrow level
4. Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC)