Eastern PA can nominate 2 participants in either golf, baseball or swimming.
The weekend will include educational workshops, sports clinics, and sports competitions.
Participants and one parent/guardian will be sponsored by CSL to attend the weekend event (November 8-10), in Phoenix, AZ. This sponsorship will include the coordination and cost of airfare, ground transportation in Phoenix, Arizona, and hotel arrangements (attendees will be responsible for transportation to/from their hometown airport).
Participants will be asked to arrive by 12:00 pm on Friday, November 8th and are free to depart any time on Sunday, November 10th. Participants who reside within the Eastern Time Zone will be provided with an option to arrive into Phoenix on Thursday, November 7, in order to accommodate the travel constraints that occur as a result of flying across multiple time zones.
Attendees will stay at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass. CSL Behring will cover the cost of one hotel room per chapter nominee. Scheduled meals will be provided on site.
Requirements to Apply:
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 and have a bleeding disorder.
- Each chapter nominee must be accompanied at the event by one adult (parent or caregiver).
- Nominee must write a one page essay why they would like to attend, including:
- their interest and/or participation in golf, baseball or swimming (previous participation not required).
- their community involvement
- their diagnoses and HTC
Applications must be submitted by Monday, August 19, 2019.
Please contact Eastern PA Hemophilia Foundation for additional details on how to apply for a chance to represent EPC at the 2019 Gettin’ in the Game Junior National Championship. For more information contact Lindsay Frei at email@example.com