“BBQ Cook-Off For A Cure” Barbeque Competition
Horseshoes for Hemophilia Tournament
All you can eat BBQ and Family Day
1. What time does the event start?
The event starts at 12 noon and ends 7pm.
2. What is the commerative mug price?
The price is $20.00 and you can use the mug for all beverages all day. You must be 21 to drink beer.
3. What is the price of admission?
General admission is $20.00 per person, $15.00 ages 8 to 14. Children 8 and under are free.
4. What is included in the price of admission?
General admission will give you access to all you can eat all day from 12 noon until 7 pm including soda, juice and water. Entertainment including kids games and activities.
5. My spouse is playing on a horseshoe team, do I have to pay to enter?
Yes, you will still be required to pay the entrance fee.
6. Is there onsite electric available for a BBQ competition team?
7. Are there grease barrels available and water for a BBQ Competition team?
YES to both
8. What is the space size for the BBQ Competition Teams?
20x20 Larger spots available on a first come first served basis by prior request and approval only. Janine 215-393-3611
9. Is there water available?
Yes, there are two cold water stations available with utility tubs.