BBQ Cookoff For a Cure and Horseshoe for Hemophilia Tournament
1. What time does the event start?
The event starts at 12 noon and ends around 10pm.
2. What is the commerative mug price?
The price is $15.00 and you can use the mug for all beverages all day. You must be 21 to drink beer.
3. What is the price of admission?
General admission is $20.00 per person, $5.00 ages 8 to 14. Children 7 and under are free.
4. What is included in the price of admission?
General admission will givet you access to all you can eat all day from 12 noon until 8 pm including soda, juice and water. Entertainment including DJ, Band, kids games and activities.
5. My spouse is playing on a horseshoe team, do I have to pay to enter?
Yes, you will still be required to pay the entrance fee.
6. Is there onsite electric available for a BBQ competition team?
7. Are there grease barrels available and water for a BBQ Compeition team?
YES to both
8. What is the space size for the BBQ Competition Teams?
9. Is there water available?
Yes there will be a hookup available for you to hook up to.
10. When can I set up?
Set up is available all day Friday and Saturday morning.