BBQ Cookoff For a Cure and Horseshoe for Hemophilia Tournament
1. What time does the event start?
The event starts at 12 noon and ends 7pm.
2. What is the commerative mug price?
The price is $20.00 and you can use the mug for all beverages all day. You must be 21 to drink beer.
3. What is the price of admission?
General admission is $20.00 per person, $15.00 ages 8 to 14. Children 8 and under are free.
4. What is included in the price of admission?
General admission will give you access to all you can eat all day from 12 noon until 7 pm including soda, juice and water. Entertainment including kids games and activities.
5. My spouse is playing on a horseshoe team, do I have to pay to enter?
Yes, you will still be required to pay the entrance fee.
6. Is there onsite electric available for a BBQ competition team?
7. Are there grease barrels available and water for a BBQ Competition team?
YES to both
8. What is the space size for the BBQ Competition Teams?
9. Is there water available?
Yes, there are two cold water stations available with utility tubs.
10. When can I set up?
Set up beginning at 12:00 p.m. Friday through Saturday morning.